The International Sports Heritage Association (ISHA), a group of sports museums and supporters, recently announced the winners of its annual publications awards program, the ISHYs. The program event was sponsored by At Last Communications President Gene Rose, who is a founder of Sports Salsa.
The ISHY Awards program was established by ISHA to provide recognition for excellence in publications by all member sports museums, halls of fame or sports heritage organizations, regardless of size or budget, based upon a competition evaluated by ISHA members and communications professionals.
The Patriots Hall of Fame’s winning exhibit titled Super Bowl LI: Anatomy of a Comeback was also voted by conference attendees as the “Best in Show” overall winner.
The 2018 ISHY winners are:
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – Sport Through the Artists’ Eye
- The Sport Australia Hall of Fame – Spirit of Sport Magazine
- World of Little League Museum – “It All Started Here” Promo video
- USGA – Character of a Champion: Women Winning Freedom on the Fairways
- Saginaw County Sports Hall of Fame – Banquet Program – Class of 2017
- The Sport Australia Hall of Fame – 2017 SAHOF Induction & Awards Gala Dinner Program
- St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum – Goodwill Through Baseball, Cardinals Across the Pacific
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum – Reds Threads Exhibit
- The Patriots Hall of Fame – Super Bowl LI: Anatomy of a Comeback
The winners were presented their trophies on Sept. 27 during the Evening of Champions dinner at the group’s annual conference hosted by the 49ers Museum in Santa Clara, California.