Major League Baseball offers fans the ability to download schedules directly to their Google, Apple and Outlook calendars. The MLB 2019 schedules are ready now to put on your smart phones and desktop calendars.
You have two options for downloading. You may allow MLB’s vendor to update your calendar when there are schedule changes. The site promises that you’ll receive reminders before games start, get info on where to watch and other game details such as lineups.
Or, if you’re a bit more protective of who has access to your calendar, you can simply download a file. You just won’t get a notice if a game time is changed or rescheduled.
We’ve included instructions to download to your computer or smartphone. Here are the steps to take.
MLB 2019 Schedules Calendar Download (Computer)
- Go to your favorite team’s website. If you use this page as a starting point, just select “Regular Season Schedule”
- On your team’s page, let your mouse hover over “Schedule. Click on “Downloadable Schedule”
- Depending on the team schedule you are downloading, you will see something like this.
If you only want to download a file that won’t be updated electronically, scroll down to the bottom of the page referenced above and you’ll see these instructions.
- To proceed to get the updated calendar, click on the “Add to Calendar” bar. You’ll be asked your zip code and to choose your broadcast provider.
- Choose what calendar you want updated.
- Confirm and you will get the usually privacy warnings that come with using a service like this.
- Refresh your calendar a few minutes later and you’ll see your favorite team’s schedule there for you to plan around the rest of the season.
Smartphone Instructions for MLB 2019 Schedules Calendar Update
- Go to your favorite team’s website. Look for the drop-down arrow at the top left of the screen, which should give you a screen like this.
- Click on the double arrows next to “SCHEDULE.”
- You’ll see a screen similar to the one below. Click on “Downloadable Schedule.”
- Next, you’ll see the screen on the left below. Scroll down until you see the “Add to Calendar” bar. Again, for those that don’t want the MLB App to access your calendar, you have the option to download the static file via the instructions below.
Let us know if this was helpful or you have tips to pass on to other Sports Salsa fans.
When you purchase items through our site, we may earn a commission to offset our costs for providing this information service.